13 Years Professional Faucet Manufacturer

Matte black kitchen sink faucet mixer

Brand Name: iVIGA
Model: 42203101DB
Design: Contemporary
Products Name: Kitchen Sink Faucet
Cartridge: 35mm Ceramics Cartridge
Cartridge Life Time: 5 Years
Body Material: H-59 Brass
Inlet Hose: Stainless Steel 50cm Inlet Hose
Install Hole Diameter: 35mm
Usage: Kitchen
Type: Faucet for kitchen
Hotline:86-0750-2738266
Email: info@viga.cc

  • PRODUCT DETAIL

Modern style, simple design.

Suitable for kitchen and bathroom basin Deck-mounted with pipe to finish the installation easily.

With convenient handle to choose cold or hot water according your need

42203101BYB

Description:

1.connection size: 50cm G9/16 inlet hose
2.Material: 59 brass
3.Handle:zinc alloy
4.surface treatment:chrome(brushed nickel/oil rubbed bronze/matt black/painting/others)
5.Valve:ceramic cartridges(UPC certificate passed)
6.Aerator:Neoperl aerator
7.Flow rate:2.2gpm@60psi
8.plating thinkness:nickel 8um;chroem 0.25um
9.24h acid salt spray test passed

Payment Term

1.T/T: 30% deposit upon approval of sample, remaining 70% before shipment

2.Western Union,Paypal,other ways can be talk over

Packing

1.How to pack: high quality non-woven bag packing with craft box

2.Spare parts:stainless steel knitted hose, O-ring, fixed gasket, stainless steel installation base

3.packing can be changed as customer’s requirement

VIGA infomation

13 years manufacturing experience, 60 series product, CUPC, TISI ,BSCI and ISO9001 certificated, one hour reach jiangmen port, this is how we keep good quality and competitive prices for global valued customers.
Our main products cover faucet, shower faucet, bathroom accessoreis, and floor drainer, etc.
If any product meets your demand, please feel free to contact us. Catalog & competitive price can be offered

Contact: info@viga.cc

 

PREV
Live chat X