Automatic Sensor Faucet at ivigafaucet.com
Intelligent, automatic, infrared sensor faucet
1. How does the automatic sensor faucet works？
The working principle of the induction faucet is through the principle of infrared reflection. When the human hand is placed in the infrared region of the faucet, the infrared ray emitted by the infrared emission tube is reflected by the shackles of the human hand to the infrared ray receiving tube, and processed by the microcomputer in the integrated circuit. The signal is sent to the pulsed solenoid valve. After receiving the signal, the solenoid valve opens the valve core according to the specified command to control the water discharge from the faucet. When the human hand leaves the infrared sensing range, the solenoid valve does not receive the signal, and the solenoid valve spool is reset by the internal spring. To control the water shutoff of the faucet. In addition, the automatic sensor faucet has an inductive water-saving faucet, which is a newly invented high-tech product. It is widely used in high-end places such as hotels, hotels, office buildings, etc., which is conducive to saving water and saving the environment while being more environmentally friendly. A responsibility, along with the development of induction sanitary ware, is widely used.
AC power supply or DC power supply, using infrared induction, the hand reaches the water in the sensing area, leaving the sensing area to stop the water, the switch water is automatically completed by the sensor, no need to touch the faucet, can effectively avoid bacterial cross-infection, the machine adopts Microcomputer control, according to the shape of the basin to determine the optimal sensing distance, no need for human adjustment, also has a 1 minute overtime washing and water stop function, to avoid waste of water caused by foreign matter in the sensing range for a long time, DC power supply using alkaline dry battery (6V, 3V, 4.5V), built-in filter to avoid impurities entering the electromagnetic valve, easy to clean, beautiful appearance, firm structure, suitable for crowded places.
2. What are the functions and features of the intelligent sensor tap?
Intelligent water-saving: automatic induction control is turned on and off, and the hand or the water container and the washing articles are inserted into the sensing range, that is, the induction is the water, the induction timeout is 30 seconds, the water is turned off, and the water is stopped after leaving, the water-saving function Significantly, avoid water waste caused by foreign objects in the sensing area for a long time.
Timeout protection: 30 seconds overtime washing automatic water shutoff function, to avoid water waste caused by foreign matter in the sensing range for a long time
Convenient and hygienic: the switch water is completely completed by the sensor, the human hand does not need to touch the faucet, effectively avoid cross-infection of bacteria, safe and sanitary.
Intelligent power saving: the use of modern digital technology, ultra-low energy consumption (DC type products use 4 section 5 alkaline batteries, quiescent current ≤ 60μA).
Strong adaptability: according to the needs of the field space can be freely adjusted in the sensing distance of 6-35cm. The sensitivity (range) can be adjusted according to different usage environments.
The production process: brass casting, surface chrome treatment, permanent gloss; streamlined design, modern sense.
Convenient maintenance: built-in filter to prevent impurities from flowing into the solenoid valve and affecting normal operation, and easy to clean.
Weak current prompt: DC type product has a battery replacement prompt function. When the battery power is insufficient, the indicator light is always on, prompting to replace the battery in time.
Applicable places: public places such as hotels, hotels, office buildings, airports, medical institutions, etc.
Integrated design, adjustable hot and cold water; original external battery power supply design, easy to install and maintain.
3.How to choose a sensor faucet？
1. To see the faucet surface treatment: no scratches on the appearance, chrome plating is good, brass casting, low-cost induction faucet in the chrome and weight of the faucet body, can not pass the 24-hour salt spray test, the weight is about More than four hundred grams, and the good sensor faucet manufacturers in the faucet body weight control of more than 500 grams, can pass the 48-hour salt spray test, the faucet has a long life.
2. Whether the infrared sensing part adopts epoxy resin sealing or moisture-proof treatment, the plug is a waterproof plug, the line is controlled by a low-power single-chip microcomputer, which has anti-interference ability to light, and does not malfunction; the sensing distance is adjustable by remote controller. Manual adjustment is easy to make the circuit board damp, the sensing distance becomes shorter, affecting normal use; the automatic adjustment distance technology is immature, the distance will be shorter due to color change, and the remote control makes the product more humanized.
3. The electromagnetic valve part of the sensor faucet has good waterproof performance. Because it is installed under the basin for a long time, after the machine is wet, it will cause poor contact and make the machine not work. The minimum life of the solenoid valve should reach the industry implementation standard (more than 150,000 times).
4. Try to choose qualified professional production of sensor faucet manufacturers, because the domestic professional sanitary ware factory’s induction faucet more than 90% of the faucet is outsourcing processing, in terms of quality, after-sales and price are not satisfactory; domestic induction faucet industry Lack of brand and leading brands, many customers in the selection of sanitary ware related brands as the reference standard, mainly to recognize the sanitary ware brand, the pursuit of uniformity in the choice of brand, often lack of product accessories and professional services in the later maintenance.
5. Check after-sales service capabilities: do not trust too much commitment to ensure that some manufacturers and businesses, in order to expand sales, promised 5 years of exemption, and attract customers’ attention at low prices, the company’s own development is less than two In the year, when the product quality problem or the product is over-guaranteed, the customer will be charged a maintenance fee, and the three-package policy related to the product is not fulfilled. The consumer rights of many users are not guaranteed.
4.How to maintain the touch-less sensor faucet？
Usually, the car wax can be sprayed on the surface of the faucet for 3-5 minutes and then wiped to maintain the brightness of the faucet sample;
It is best not to touch it directly with your hands, because it is easy to get on the surface of the faucet with oil on the hand, it is not easy to clean and affect the finish;
Always change the position of the faucet sample;
5. How to fix the Electronic sensor faucet？
Nowadays, whether it is a foreign sensor faucet brand or a domestic sensor faucet brand, its working principle is similar. The core components are infrared induction probes and solenoid valve coils. The main troubleshooting and maintenance methods are as follows:
1.water not coming out: Firstly, check the power too weak or not. The main domestic power supply mode is AC 220V transformer voltage is 12V and 6V; DC power 6V (seventh or fifth alkaline battery four sections) and DC 3V (two sections seven) No.5 or No.5 alkaline battery), observe whether there is an indicator light in front of the infrared window by hand. The infrared window of some induction faucet brands is controlled by a single-chip microcomputer. The power indicator light is in the water control part (installed under the basin). In response, it is preliminarily judged that the sensing part is faulty, and the infrared probe can be replaced. It is recommended here that the user who cannot determine the fault can use the exclusion method to insert the infrared part plug into the faulty first. The water control part of the faucet makes it easy to judge whether the induction part is faulty or the solenoid valve of the water control part is faulty, and at the same time, pay attention to whether all the plugs have no possibility of contact or moisture.
2. the water can’t stop flowing: Excluding the foreign object in front of the induction window (the principle of the sensor is that as long as the object responds within the infrared sensing distance range) and the indicator light is normal, check whether the water inlet filter of the water control part If there is any silt or other debris, please clean it if it is dirty. If the fault is not solved, please disassemble the solenoid valve, clean the spool, spring, diaphragm, etc. of the coil and replace it as it is. Explain that the solenoid valve is broken and replace the new solenoid valve. There is an experience here, the situation of water can not be locked, after the hand is sensed, if the water flow is found to be large, the water can not be closed after the hand leaves, but the water output is smaller than before, which means that the solenoid valve is not faulty. It is only necessary to clean the inside of the solenoid valve as described above for normal use.
3.the water flow is too slow: on the one hand, it is because the water pressure and the flow rate of the pipeline itself are small, on the other hand, it is checked whether the filter of the water inlet port of the water control part is clogged with impurities, and on the other hand, the pipeline is PPR, and part of it is considered. The pipe joints are hot-melted during construction, and it is not excluded that the hot melt excessively deforms the pipes, so that the amount of water passing through the pipes becomes small.
6. There are several applications for automatic sensor faucets.
Because the sensor faucet does not need direct contact with the human body, it can effectively prevent cross-infection of bacteria; the function of closing the water and leaving it to close, thus effectively saving more than 30% of water, especially suitable for areas with severe water shortage in China. Today, sensor faucets are commonly used in public places such as train stations, bus stations, airports, hospitals, and other places where people are crowded.
Sensor faucets can be divided into the following types in applications:
Public-sensing faucet—There is the signal to the water, the signal disappears and stops the water, and the water-stop function is automatically stopped after a certain timeout, which is suitable for most public places.
medical sensor faucet — sensed signal water, and then sense the signal to stop water, timeout automatically stop water for a certain time, suitable for hospital operating room, nurse washbasin use.
household sensor faucet — In addition to the induction of signal water, the signal disappears and stops water, timeout automatically water stop function for a certain time, and long time water washing function, suitable for home use.