How To Choose The Bathroom?
Bathroom Business School
How to choose a bathroom?
When people decorate their houses, they usually spend a lot of time and money in the bathroom, just to have a warm and comfortable space to release stress after work. A hot shower, a warm bath are small moments of happiness in life. So in the selection of bathroom supplies, what do we need to pay attention to? Take a look!
(1) ceramic basin
Pay attention to the quality of the glaze. Good glaze does not hang dirty, and the surface is easy to clean. After long-term use, it is still shiny as new. In the selection, you can face the light, from the side of the ceramic for multi-angle observation. A good glaze should be free of discoloration, pinholes, holes and bubbles, and the surface is very smooth.
The rate of water absorption is an important indicator of ceramic basin. Generally speaking, ceramic products have a certain ability to absorb and penetrate water. The lower the water absorption rate, the better the product.
(2) Glass basin
Select the 9mm wall thickness of the product. It can be resistant to the relative high temperature of 80 ℃, and its impact resistance and resistance to breakage is also better.
At present, it is more popular and saves effort to make a rich and well-crafted countertop or bathroom cabinet matching directly in the decoration company.
Everyone is best to buy before the bathroom wall treatment in order to modify the sewerage and set aside a good pipeline. This can be prepared for product installation to avoid rework or products that you like can not be installed. In addition, these products often have a certain ordering period, but also need to order in advance in order not to delay the construction period.
Toilet can be divided into two categories: flush-down and siphon type. By structure, it can be divided into two kinds: one-piece and split. One-piece is easier to wipe, without the dead-end problem, and the sound of water is relatively small. The split type is easy to produce sanitary corners, not easy to clean, and the sound of water is also relatively large. Siphon is also divided into general siphon, jet siphon, whirlpool siphon, etc.
Three tips for selecting a toilet seat:
(1) The glaze of the good toilet is shiny and very smooth. You can feel it with your hand. Good seat is heavier, and porcelain density is higher, with lower rate of water absorption.
(2) how to measure the pit distance? After figuring out the structure of the sewer pipe, the next should be the pit distance for the amount of water coming out of the toilet. Toilet is generally divided into horizontal row, floor row two kinds of water. For the horizontal row, you can only install a straight flush toilet here. For the floor drainage, you can choose direct flush or siphon. It depends on the specific structure of the pipe. The distance of the horizontal row is generally 180mm. The distance of the floor row is a little more complicated, including 200mm, 305mm, 400mm, 580mm and so on. Measurement is very simple. The distance from the middle of the drain to the wall is the pit distance. The measurement method for the horizontal row is the same.
(3) There are four types of siphons. The following is the classification of siphon. Because the flushing effect of siphon is better than that of direct flushing, and it has a high water seal and good odor isolation, it is strongly promoted in the market. There are four types of siphon flushing as shown in Figure 5. The flush-down siphon is the most basic siphon, and all other siphons have evolved from this form. This type of siphon does not have a jet auxiliary punch. The water level at which the siphon occurs is a little higher than the jet siphon, and has to exceed the position of the blue line in the figure for the siphon to take place. It also has a little more volume of flush water than the jet siphon.
3, Shower room
The shower room is divided into whole shower room and simple shower room according to function. According to the style, it is divided into: a vertical corner shower room, a zigzag bath screen, bath screen on the bathtub, etc. According to the shape of the chassis: square, round, fan-shaped, diamond-shaped shower room, etc. According to the door structure: sliding door, folding door, pivot door shower room, etc.
The main factors to consider when choosing a shower room are as follows.
(1) Buy products from regular manufacturers. Be sure to buy products marked with detailed production factory name, factory address and commodity certificate of conformity.
(2) Color pattern should be coordinated with the bathroom decorative style. The shape of the shower room is generally symmetrical and fan-shaped. If you have a large bathroom, you can also choose a square.
(3) Identify the material. The main material of the shower room is tempered glass, and authentic tempered glass has a faint pattern when looked at carefully. The skeleton of the shower room is generally made of aluminum alloy. The surface is sprayed with plastic, so that it will not rot and rust. The thickness of the aluminum alloy of the main skeleton is better than 1.1 mm, so that the door is not easily deformed. Also pay attention to check whether the ball bearing is flexible, whether the door is convenient and light to open and close, and whether the frame combination uses stainless steel screws.
(4) Chassis selection. Shower room is divided into two types: high basin with tank and low basin. The type with a tank can be seated, which is suitable for families with elderly or children. You can also use a tank for multiple purposes, laundry, holding water, etc. Its shortcoming is the trouble of sanitation. In contrast, the low basin is simple, and the price is lower than the high basin. In addition, consumers should choose the removable side plate sump for easy cleaning.
Finally, in the purchase, although the various products in the bathroom is the last to be installed, if you want the bathroom with peace of mind, you must choose the big brand bathroom products when you buy.