Kitchen And Bathroom Industry Mainstream Media Kitchen And Bathroom Information
Huida’s Intellectual Manufacturing And The Integration Of Two Achievements Won A Double Award
Recently, at the 11th China Light Industry Informatization Conference, the report on the development of the integration of the two Chinese light industries was released at the same time, and Huida Sanitary Ware, with its outstanding performance in the field of intelligent manufacturing, became the only one in the home building materials industry selected as the “intelligent manufacturing demonstration case enterprise”. At the same time, the “2020 China Home Furnishing Manufacturing Top 500” list was released at the 2021 China Home Furnishing Industry High-Quality Development Conference & Home Furnishing People’s Group Meeting, which was held at the Fifth General Meeting and Inauguration Ceremony of the Fifth Council of the Chamber of Commerce of the National Federation of Industry and Commerce in the furniture decoration industry. Huida was once again awarded the “2020 China Top 500 Home Furnishing Manufacturing Industry”.
Jomoo was invited to participate in the “Chinese Home” immersive creative life exhibition
On April 23rd, the three-day “Chinese Home” immersive creative life exhibition kicked off at the East Plaza of Sanlitun-3.3 Building in Beijing, and as the No.1 brand of Chinese sanitary ware that witnessed and grew up along with the changes of “Chinese Home” during the reform and opening up, Nine Muses was invited to participate in the exhibition and presented the new era with a new national product that symbolizes a better life. As the first brand of Chinese sanitary ware that witnessed and grew up with the change of “Chinese people’s home” during the reform and opening up, Jiumu was invited to participate in the exhibition, and presented the new era with the new national product “Pin Zhi” which symbolizes the good life. Vice President Yan Zhen said, for more than 30 years, Nine Shepherd has been adhering to innovation, originality, craftsmanship, constantly break through the technical barriers, redefine the bathroom space with intelligent technology, increase the experience through the Internet of everything, so that space, products, technology is no longer cold, and construct a new way of life linked to the future.
Wrigley Home joins hands with online business bank to work toward the goal of carbon neutrality
Recently, Wrigley Home and the Ant Group initiated the establishment of a comprehensive cooperation agreement with the Internet Business Bank, for the industry chain of more than 10,000 downstream dealers and terminal stores to provide “green procurement loan” special offers to ease the pressure of small and micro operators of capital turnover. This is also the first time the domestic home furnishing industry introduced green supply chain financial services. Wrigley home director Xie Anqi said, Wrigley home has been committed to building a green home furnishing industry chain. Since the beginning of its establishment, it has integrated the concept of green environmental protection into the product manufacturing process. And I look forward to the cooperation with the online business bank, for the downstream more than ten thousand small and micro merchants to bring real benefits.
Hegii Group and Red Star Macalline reached a strategic cooperation
On April 23, Ding Wei, CEO of Hegii Group and his senior management team arrived at the headquarters of Red Star Macalline in Shanghai for an in-depth exchange. At the meeting, Hegii Group and Red Star Macalline Home Group formally held the annual strategic cooperation signing ceremony, and jointly stepped into a new stage of strong cooperation and deep cooperation. Both sides will play the core advantages of their respective fields, and strive to create a higher quality bathroom life experience for consumers. Hegii and Red Star Macalline, one is a new national professional brand of sanitary ware and a giant in the intelligent toilet industry, and the other is a leading brand in the household distribution industry. The two sides through strategic cooperation, strong combination, mutual empowerment, give full play to their long-standing advantages in the industry, with the ultimate products and services, together to accelerate the creation of quality habitat for consumers.
Dongpeng whole bathroom and China Aoyuan Group signed a strategic cooperation agreement
On April 23, Foshan Dongpeng whole bathroom official announcement, officially signed a two-year sanitary ware, hardware category strategic cooperation agreement with the China Aoyuan Group, confirming the strategic partnership between the two sides. The strategic cooperation reached, marking the Dongpeng whole bathroom and China Aoyuan Group officially hand in hand to create a new chapter of healthy home life, to provide consumers with green and intelligent in one of the comfortable bathroom space, create a better human life.
Baiyun students walked into the headquarters of Shangao Foshan
On April 20, 58 students and teachers from Guangzhou Baiyun College of Business Administration walked into the headquarters of Foshan. The enterprise and school interconnected, for the students to serve a corporate practice journey. Feng Jianfeng, vice president of Shanggao Sanitary Ware, and Qu Xiaojian, director of HR and Administration Center, respectively introduced Shanggao enterprise and shared their personal experience for the students, who also expressed their unique insights. Finally, the students came to the exhibition hall of Shanggao to visit the latest sanitary products, and went into the production workshop to witness the change process of each product from raw materials to finished products.
Xiaomu Youpin held the first quarter management meeting of 2021
Recently, Xiaomu Youpin held the first quarter management meeting in 2021. At the meeting, each sales region and department reported the first quarter work summary and the second quarter work target and plan, and also gave recognition to the excellent staff, and carried out professional skills training, all sales members participated in the “Dark Horse Camp Phase II “terminal sales promotion” professional skills training program, empowering terminal sales. In addition, the team also carried out outdoor training, hoping that each member can physically experience the breakthrough spirit of the champion beyond the limits.
Dufini launched the “decoration upgrade thanksgiving special” activity
In April 2021, Dufini bathroom in Nantong, Nanjing, Baoding, Taiyuan, Yinchuan, Puyang and other places launched a strong “renovation upgrade thanksgiving special” activities, a shocking clearance activities, detonated the atmosphere of the event. This activity to benefit the people for the purpose – all products at one price, quality packages sold at a loss! Among them, high-quality products and shocking prices attracted customers. The flow of customers continued in each store, and more customers participated in the activity together with the forwarding of the circle of friends publicity.
Lanxess Customized Sanitary Ware added more than 40 dealers
In April 2021, Lanxess Customized Sanitary Ware had a lot of good news, within just ten days, more than 40 dealers were added all over the country. The outstanding elites from Xi’an, Shaanxi Province, Chengdu, Sichuan Province, Tianshui, Gansu Province, Weifang, Shandong Province and Datong, Shanxi Province gathered in Lanxis and created a new river together. In today’s increasingly strong competition, LONGS custom bathroom with brand backing, leading product design, brand promotion, training guidance and other eight advantages have attracted many dealers have chosen to join.
Youpu won the “Tide Service Award” of China Shipping Real Estate Group
On the morning of April 21, the 2021 Partner Conference held by China Shipping Group Chongqing Co., Ltd. was successfully concluded, which vigorously promoted the construction of the shared supply chain synergy platform. Ltd. was awarded the “Leading Tide Service Award”. This also means that UPP will join hands with more suppliers to form a closed-loop ecosystem of building materials supply chain and help innovation in the supply chain of collection.
- Hubei Zhushan County held a signing ceremony for the second quarter of 2021 to attract investment projects. 24 sanitary ware and auto parts enterprises successfully signed investment agreements with a signing amount of 3 billion yuan. This year, Zhushan County will take Baofeng Sanitary Industry Park as the center, and plan to introduce more than 100 sanitary ware and auto parts enterprises to settle down and build an industry cluster with an annual output value of more than 5 billion yuan.
- Huida Sanitary Ware achieved operating income of 709 million yuan in the first quarter of 2021, an increase of 43.14% year-on-year. Net profit was 40.231 million yuan, an increase of 39.84% year-on-year.
- Shibang Home achieved operating revenue of RMB683 million in the first quarter of 2021, an increase of 109.09% year-on-year. Net profit was 50,599,200 yuan, a year-on-year turnaround.
- OLO Home achieved operating revenue of RMB281 million in the first quarter of 2021, an increase of 44.34% year-on-year. Net profit was 11,646,800 yuan, an increase of 458.40% year-on-year.
- Your Moon Home 2020 achieved operating income of 505 million yuan, down 7.06% year-on-year, and net profit of 0.29 billion yuan, up 94.2% year-on-year.
- Tubaobao achieved operating revenue of 1.367 billion yuan in the first quarter of 2021, an increase of 188.01% year-on-year; net profit was 103 million yuan, compared with a loss of 28,333,200 yuan in the same period of the previous year.
- Solex Technology achieved operating income of 531,058,399.72 yuan in the first quarter of 2021, an increase of 64.20% year-on-year; net profit attributable to shareholders of the listed company was 73,639,700.10 yuan, an increase of 110.05% year-on-year.
- Hansgrohe’s 2020 sales were 1,074 million euros, down 0.3% year-on-year; profit rose to 197 million euros, up 9% year-on-year; sales in China increased by nearly 7% year-on-year.
- Zambia’s copper production is expected to rise to 1 million tons in 2024.
- London Metal Exchange will decide this week whether to close its offline trading floor.
- Hilk opens IPO counseling, several pan-home companies hold indirect shares.
- Suning Kohler reached a strategic cooperation and exclusively premiered new Andeshi electric bath towel rack.
- China Honor Home Group Chairman Jia Feng was honored to be elected as the executive chairman of the fifth National Federation of Industry and Commerce Furniture Decoration Chamber of Commerce.
- D & O Home: Proposed to repurchase and cancel some restricted shares.
- National rural sanitary toilet penetration rate exceeded 68%, increasing about 5 percentage points per year.
- China will invest US$1.38 billion in Indonesia’s furniture industry.
- Opal Home Smart Industrial Park started production with a total investment of 150 million RMB. It will form an industrial capacity with an annual output of 100,000 sets of cabinets, whole-house customization and laboratory furniture products, and achieve an annual output value of 250 million yuan.
- Oppai Home Furnishing will achieve operating revenue of 14.74 billion yuan in 2020, an increase of 8.91% year-on-year. Net profit is 2.063 billion yuan, up 12.13% year-on-year.
- Aulis 3.8 billion yuan to build 5G intelligent equipment manufacturing industrial park.
- Rifeng Enterprise’s first quarter output value increased over 150% year-on-year.
- The global smart home devices shipped 854 million units in 2020, and the global smart home device shipments are expected to reach 973 million units in 2021.
- U.S. home sales declined for the second consecutive month in March, falling 3.7 percent from a year earlier, as home prices soared at record levels. Total annualized home sales fell for the second consecutive month to 6.01 million, a seven-month low.
- Huida Bathroom’s total investment of 3.4 million yuan in boiler waste gas ultra-low emission technology improvement project environmental assessment approval was agreed.
- Dongpeng Holdings: released the 2020 annual profit distribution plan, a total of 351.9 million yuan in cash dividends (including tax).
- Yazhen Home’s revenue for FY2020 was 312 million yuan, down 16.23% year-on-year, and net profit was 16,712,500 yuan, turning a loss into a profit.
- Tencent continues to lay out smart home, recently acquired 10% shares of Oribo, which is in the listing counseling.
- Ally Home achieved operating income of about 1.078 billion yuan in 2020, down 5.95% year-on-year. Net profit is about 79.3 million yuan, down 44.17% year-on-year.
- Zhejiang Meida’s operating revenue in the first quarter of 2021 reached 369 million yuan, an increase of 229.25% year-on-year. Net profit reached 101 million yuan, up 394.77% year-over-year.
- Freeport-McMoRanInc. beat production expectations last quarter and raised its annual sales forecast, which will help ease global copper supply constraints.